Taylor T1 Nebula Fly Reel
The T1 is the newest sealed drag reel designed by Taylor Fly Fishing. The aesthetic design takes its cues from our original reel the TYPE1. The T1 features a sealed carbon fiber drag, unmeasurable start up friction, a large arbor design, a sleek well ported frame, all in a reel weighing 4.5oz (4wt-6wt)! The T1 is one of the lightest 100% sealed drag reels available on the market today, which makes it a perfect for match for modern high modulus carbon rods. The drag system is smooth, strong, and has a fantastic range of adjustment. The T1 is available in 4wt-8wt and is designed for both fresh and salt-water use.
– Watertight sealed drag system (salt-water safe)
– Hard anodized exterior for both beauty and protection
– Multiple colors (Black/Navy, Black/Ruby Red, Black/Golden Olive, Black/Gunmetal)
– One of the lightest 100% sealed drag reels on the market
– Smooth carbon drag that eliminates start-up friction
– U-shaped spool for extra capacity
– large arbor design for fast retrieve and minimal line coil.
– Machined from aerospace 6061 T6 Aluminum
– Reel clicks on both incoming and outgoing
– Convertible to both left and right hand retrieve
– Reels come in a neoprene case
– Salt-water safe
No two reels exactly the same!