Maxxon NX Nymphing Fly Rods
Czech, Euro, Tight-Line… whatever you choose to call this highly productive method of fishing, we designed the NX with pure nymphing technic in mind. Built for nymphing in every inch and component from tip to butt-end down to its core. With input from world class competition anglers, professional fly fishing guides, fly shop owners and amateur enthusiasts from all across the United States, this fully specialized rod was created as the perfect blend of nymphing function, style and affordability, that Maxxon Outfitters way.
The NX is light-weight, comfortable and well balanced when held high during long drift sessions, all while being extremely sensitivity to sub-surface strikes. Constructed of high-modulus carbon graphite, it is highly responsive to a wide variety of casting styles with crisp and accurate line delivery. Utilizing single foot line guides, which require only single wraps, the NX reduces its overall weight and keeps from becoming undesirably tip-heavy. The specialized contoured half-wells handle and micro sized butt-end are designed to minimize contact below the hand at the wrist and help the user keep their hand in a more natural, comfortable position while still providing ample grip at all the needed points of contact for total rod control.
Sleek and stealthy looking in a timeless charcoal-gray color with a matte finish blank, and sporting black hard-anodized components, helps to keep unwanted reflection over water down to a minimum. The machined aluminum, dual down-locking rings provide a well seated and secure reel location further down towards the base of the handle, that is better balanced when fully rigged and presenting a drift to feeding fish.
Complete with a Cordura® Nylon travel tube and backed by Maxxon Outfitters unparalleled Lifetime Warranty and customer support, the NX is sure to elevate any anglers nymphing skill set.
- High-Modulus, Light-Weight Carbon Graphite Blank
- Stealthy Black Anodized Single Foot Guides & Hook Keeper to Reduce Overall Weight
- High-Grade Cork Handle with Specialized Half-Wells Grip Contoured Specifically for Tight-Line Grip and Hand Positioning
- Machined Aluminum Dual Down-Locking Rings with Carbon-Fiber Reel Seat
- Micro Sized Rubber-Chip Fighting-Butt
- 4-piece Rod with Alignment Dots
- Gray Cordura® Nylon Protective Travel Tube
- Lifetime Warranty & Maxxon’s Unparalleled Customer Support