Maxxon Salish Fly Rod
The Salish is our first fly rod developed specifically to meet the needs of big game, saltwater anglers everywhere. Born in the brackish waters of the Pacific Northwest and refined in the Indian River Lagoon, the Salish leaves nothing on the table to chance.
A skeletonized, machined-aluminum reel seat, powerful dual uplocking rings and matching stealth black, hard-anodized snake guides are just a few features that combat the relentless salt water. The Salish has the backbone to turn the heads of all species, cold and tropical, with an extra large fighting butt for when leverage is key.
The 4-piece Salish is available in 6 wt, all the way up to the mighty 12 wt. Each rod comes in a durable Cordura nylon tri-tube with soft lined compartments, and each is backed by Maxxon Outfitters unparalleled lifetime warranty and customer support, so you know you are covered for life.
- 4-Piece Rod
- 57-Million Modulus Carbon Graphite
- Alignment Dots
- Non-Reflective Stealth Black
- Hard-Anodized Guides
- AAA-Grade Full Wells Cork
- Rubber Chip-Reinforced Handle Ends
- Oversized Fighting Butt
- Large Hoop Hook Keeper
- Hard-Anodized Machined Aluminum Reel Seat
- Carbon Pipe Insert
- Black Cordura Nylon Zip-Top Travel Tube Included
- Lifetime Warranty & Maxxon’s Unparalleled Customer Support